Why Choose Peak City Sitters?
“My husband and I highly recommend Peak City Sitters. We have used them multiple times and have always had a great experience!” Natalie Dailey Maceda
As a parent, I understand the hesitation that parents feel about hiring a sitter they don’t know. I know there are many ways one can search for childcare providers, but what makes Peak City Sitters unique is that I do it all for you. I’ll do my very best to find the perfect fit for your family. No one placement is alike. Each family is unique, and I’ll do my best to match the perfect sitter to your family’s individual needs. My team and I spend a lot of time screening our families and our sitters. I strive to understand each family’s vision then match the sitter accordingly. Peak City Sitters are professionals. They show up on time and prepared to provide a fun, safe and engaging experience for your precious children. I strive to make the entire experience safe and easy for you. Once a family joins Peak City Sitters, I am an ongoing resource for your childcare needs.
Benefits of working with Peak City Sitters:
- Peak City Sitters is a locally owned business.
- I am a mother who understands the trust needed in order to leave your children with someone.
- My service is convenient. Clients only need to complete a sitter request on our website, then I take care of the rest!
- Peak City Sitters are at least 18 years of age or older (unless you choose to have a 16 or 17 year old sitter). They have more life experiences, which make them better prepared to handle unexpected situations.
- We personally meet with each potential babysitter to ensure we are placing your children in good hands.
- All Peak City Sitters are CPR certified.
- I require three professional childcare references to ensure that sitters are top notch and professional childcare providers.
- Each sitter gets an extensive background check which includes criminal, driving record and sex offender search (state and national).
- All Peak City Sitters have their drivers license and their own transportation.
- Sitters do not use cell phones unless it is for emergencies or speaking with the client; therefore, the sitter is attentive to your child’s needs at all times
- The service does not take a percentage of what our sitters make, anything they make is theirs.
- The rates are preset so there is no uncertainty regarding hourly rate.
- We offer after-hours support for last minute or emergency childcare needs.